Friday, March 16, 2007

Ms. Cranky Pants

I am having a bad day and am in a bad mood. I wish I was British and then I could say things like "I'm in a right foul mood" or "I've got my knickers in a bunch so piss off" but I'm not, so I can't. But that's how I feel.

1.) I think The Actor is dating someone else. He didn't call me on Wednesday, then last night I called him and he said he was hanging out with the same guy he was supposed to be hanging out with on Wednesday. Not a good sign. Also realize that it is a problem that I am concerned he is seeing someone else. Had a good long talk with myself last night and reminded myself that he is:
a.) not my boyfriend
b.) not in love with me
c.) not going to be here in two months


2.) My windshield that I got 2 months ago is leaking and my car smells like mold. Looked at the receipt this morning and quel surprise!....a thirty day warranty.

3.) My hair is frizzy because the beautiful 80 degree weather we've been having the last few days has morphed into freezing cold rain.

4.) My times for the St. Patty's day celebration/festival/drinking extravaganza tomorrow got mixed up. Told several people the wrong times and got snippy with my roomate for failing to articulate the correct times initially.

5.) Have to come in to work tomorrow to host a college reporter. On St. Patty's day. At
10:00 a.m. On the plus side, I don't think I'll be drunk at that point.

6.) Slept on my shoulder wrong. Also I am hungry and it's still an hour or so till lunch. And I have a headache

7.) Am well aware of how today's attitude may carry over into tonight's birthday thing with The Actor and his friends. He hasn't seen my cranky pants side yet and I don't think it would be wise to bring this into play two weeks into our dating and in front of his friends. Also, I need to be careful to not get drunk and accuse him of seeing someone else.


Cheer me up please :(



1 comment:

J said...

How did the evening go? Scandal-free?

You could have been like me and been drinking at 8am, on your way to about 16 drinks for the day.